金色的向日葵、燃烧般的丝柏、风吹过的麦田、夜幕中的咖啡厅,灿烂迷人的星光……,每一个细节都散发出温暖和动荡的激情,一幅幅狂嚣般的画面,都是梵高孤独内心底层最深的呐喊。正如他所说:“生活对我来说就是一次艰难的航行,但是我又怎么会知道潮水会不会上涨,及至淹没嘴唇,甚至会涨得更高呢?但我将奋斗,我将生活得有价值,我将努力战胜,并赢得生活”。
Starry starry night 星空下 -----------为了纪念荷兰的伟大画家文森特·凡高而作.歌曲创作的灵感来自凡高的一幅名画----星夜.
Paint your palette blue and grey 调色板上只有蓝与灰
Look out on a summer's day 你用那透视我灵魂的双眼
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.望向夏日的天空
Shadows on the hills 山上的阴影
Sketch the trees and the daffodils描绘出树和水仙的轮廓
Catch the breeze and the winter chills 用雪地班驳的色彩
In colors on the snowy linen land. 捕捉微风和冬日的寒冷
Now I understand 如今我才明白
What you tried to say to me 你想说些什么
How you suffered for your sanity 你清醒时承受多大痛苦
How you tried to set them free. 你努力想让他们得到解脱
They would not listen they did not know how 但他们不听,也不知道如何面对
Perhaps they'll listen now.也许他们现在会知道
Starry starry night 星空下
Flaming flowers that brightly blaze艳丽的花朵燃烧般怒放
Swirling clouds in violet haze 云朵在紫色的雾气中盘旋
Reflect in Vincent's eyes of China blue. 映在文森特兰色的瞳仁中
Colors changing hue 色彩变化万千
Morning fields of amber grain 清晨琥珀色的谷物
Weathered faces lined in pain 饱经风霜的脸上写着痛苦
Are smoothed beneath the artist's loving hand. 在艺术家灵性的手下得到真实的再现
Now I understand如今我才明白
What you tried to say to me 你想对我说什么
How you suffered for your sanity (同上)
How you tried to set them free.
They would not listen they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now.
For they could not love you 因为他们不能爱你
But still your love was true 但你的爱真实存在
And when no hope was left in sight on that
Starry starry night. 星空下
You took your life as lovers often do,你象热恋的人一样结束了自己的生命
But I could have told you Vincent我不得不说
This world was never meant for one as beautiful as you.象你这样的人不适合这个世界
Starry starry night星空下
Portraits hung in empty halls空空的大厅里挂着画像
Frameless heads on nameless walls 无名的墙上挂着没有边框的头像
With eyes that watch the world and can't forget.他们看着着世界,无法忘却
Like the stranger that you've met就象你曾经遇见过的陌生人
The ragged men in ragged clothes 衣衫褴褛,面带嘲讽
The silver thorn of bloddy rose 血红的玫瑰银色的刺
Lie crushed and broken on the virgin snow. 破碎在雪白的土地上
Now I think I know 现在我知道
What you tried to say to me 你曾想对我说什么
How you suffered for your sanity 你清醒时承受多大痛苦
How you tried to set them free. 你努力想让他们的到解脱
They would not listen they're not listening still 他们不会明白
Perhaps they never will.也许永远不会
The End.
